Today was no exception. I have been so busy this week when the skies were gorgeously blue and the sun was shining like diamonds, that I didn't have much of an opportunity to get out, so today was the day. Wouldn't you know it, as soon as I packed my bag, the winds picked up, I heard a little roll of thunder and then here comes the drops. According to my trusty I-Phone, the weather app revealed that it soon would be clearing, so off I went for some morning fuel (a stop at Panera's for an orange scone and coffee) and then to the Arboretum.
Random 5 -
- One of my guilty pleasure TV watching is "Sleepy Hollow", and really lovin' "The Black List". I must have a dark side that I keep buried....hee hee!
- Our new Bible study entitled "With" has me thinking more than any other study we have done for the past 4 years
- Since my friend, Bonnie shared her trunk full of Honey Crisp apples, I have been eating an apple a day....keep that Dr. away (I hope)
- The 2 dogs are becoming distant friends....Toby tried playing with Cinder in the yard, but she had no idea what he was doing. Is she a little princess or what??
- This was the week I was to leave for that wonderful trip to the Amalfi Coast in Italy, but cancelled (postponed). Didn't feel comfortable being so far away from my sweetie, so a trip to the Great Smoky Mtns. for a week of photography, snapping & learning is planned in its place. Italy will still be there when the time is right.
Loved this lichen growing all over this pine tree..!!
All you bird people, help me out...what kind of a fine feathered friend is this??
I sure would appreciate you stopping over at my collaborative blog, Focusing on Life, to check out what other beautiful things I found today.
Sharing with Nancy at A Rural Journal
Kim for Friday Finds
“Autumn is the hardest season. The leaves are all falling, and they're falling like they're falling in love with the ground.” ― Andrea Gibson
Until next time....