- I could write about learning to live alone, but I'm not.
- I could write about changing my faith from Presbyterian to Catholic and back to Presbyterian, but I'm not.
- I could write about my 2 "kids" (dogs) whom I adore and couldn't live without, but I'm not.
- I could write about finally making the decision to hire a landscaper to clean up my yard and gardens and to do weekly yard maintenance, but I'm not.
- I could write about how lazy and forgetful I have become, but I certainly am not writing about that.
- I could write about my family, youngest granddaughter just graduated from college and my "great-grandchild" is the absolutely cutest and brightest child in the history of ever, but I'm not.
Anyhoo, we did have a beautiful Spring, albeit a might cool at times, but plenty of rain (not as much as my friends in Texas, altho I think their forecast is finally back to sunny and hot). And we are beginning June with quite a chill....in the high 40's this AM. and no, I have not turned my heat off yet. Thinking positive I did take the electric blanket off the bed last week, but the last couple of nights it would have felt mighty good.
OK, enough....how about a few pics to show you our Spring....
I never get tired of taking pictures of beautiful flowers and walks in the woods. And it's like 6 weeks until I leave for Paris, so pardon my giddiness. Hope all has been well in your corner of the world.
And PS, I haven't been a total slug when it comes to blogging. I did post on our collaborative blog, Focusing On Life. Click here to read my summer reading recommendations and click here to get some tips on zoo photography.
"The most memorable people in life will be the friends who loved you when you weren't very lovable." Author Unknown
Until next time......