And if anyone is curious, Boone made it thru surgery without any issues and was released from the vet hospital the next morning. Bailey, however, was the one with the issues. You would have thought Boone was on his death bed the way she worried and fussed. Both are fine now and no more furniture scratching. I can now pull all the blankets off of the couch that were wrapped around each of the arms. Normal again, I guess as normal as a house with a 70 something year old, a 20 something year old, 2 dogs and 1 cat.
Oh, btw, Happy Valentine's Day. Hope it was filled with LOVE. Bailey hand-modeled for me for this shot. She has her nails manicured regularly and I thought they were perfect for holding a hand-full of heart candy. I really, really don't like that candy, it tastes like chalk with a little sugar thrown in but it made for a nice image. Give me something with chocolate and I'm a happy girl, or cream cheese. Chocolate and cream cheese together is perfection.
16. Taking photographs of hands holding something (see above)
17. Chocolate brownies with vanilla ice cream
18. Cute mugs...I do have more than I can store in the kitchen cabinets...but do I stop buying them??
19. Falling snow
20. The color pink.
21. Having a winning hand at bridge.
22. The sound of rain while falling asleep, no thunder because it causes Toby to crawl on top of me and then I am totally uncomfortable and can't enjoy the sound of rain with Toby breathing heavy in my ear from thunder fear. So rain falling at night has a caveat attached.
23. Book Clubs
24. The aroma of turkey roasting in the oven on Thanksgiving.
25. The scent after a spring rain.
26. Singing loudly in the car by myself and thinking I am as good as the artist on the radio. (who am I trying to kid?)
27. A really good book, the kind that you can't put down, and when finished you are sad that it's over.
28. My "go walk" sketchers...soooo comfortable.
Have you started your "happy list"? You really should, it's
Until next time....