Continuing on with my happy list:
8. Birds at the feeder (anytime of the year)
9. Tulips on the window sill in February
10. The GPS in my car that guides me to my destination.
11. Cincinnati Chili 4 ways - thin spaghetti, chili, cheese, and onion. Oh yum, and that's on the menu for dinner tonight.
12. An electric blanket in the winter to warm my cold toes when I crawl into bed.
13. Memories of water skiing behind my Dad's boat.
14. The color RED
15. A good fitting bra.
Boone (the cat) is at the Vet's right now being de-clawed. I know some think that this is heartless, but the intent is that he will be an indoor cat, so defense claws are not needed. Cinder has no teeth to bite with and Toby in his 9 years of living has never bit anyone. Bailey and Boone will eventually leave and when that time comes I would like my furniture and drapes to be intact. I should add this to my happy list....declawed Boone. (sounds harsh and I am feeling a tad remorse over this, but not enough to call the vet and cancel the procedure)
Have a happy day...to be continued.
Until next time....