1) I am beginning this post with trepidation due to the apparent hiccups blogger is currently experiencing. We will see how this unfolds....as I said yesterday, I was feeling really smug because I had sailed along via blogger for years...since 2009 (wow has it been that long ago since I began this blog??) without a stitch of trouble until yesterday. Oh baby I bet their inbox was overflowing with disgruntled bloggers. Oh and btw....that is my first of my random five on Friday. I am going to have to dig dip to come up with 5 random thoughts today.
2) It has been kind of a (ho-hum) boring week with the only day out being Wednesday with my gal pals for the start of our new Bible study where I blasphemed (not really) Beth Moore on a recent post and then enjoyed lunch with more gal pals to examine, deliberate and confer about the new season of Downton Abbey.
3) Today it is warming up....the drips can be heard from the melting of the snow, and Toby is in his glory. He was feeling mighty trapped being in the house all day and not able to patrol the grounds.
4) This week brought disturbing news from a friend and then from a relative about some difficult medical issues....and both of my granddaughters are having medical issues...all very unnerving and worrisome...all are being taken care of by the best means possible. I am sure this is part of my "grumpiness." with the worries and the knowing I can't do a thing to help anyone of them except pray.
5) And this one is definitely a world shaker...I have decided to let my hair grow. I cancelled my last haircut appointment then never re-booked therefore the hair continued to grow. Returning to Bible Study after almost a month without, a couple of ladies told me that my new style made me look "younger"....well that's all you need to say to me. so no haircuts in the near future for this "younger" woman. (giggle, snort)
So there, that is my random five...all so very notable (snore) but I would appreciate a hop over to my collaborative blog, Focusing on Life where I am musing on "begin". And of course a trip to Nancy's, the host of Random Five on Friday is always a fun time.
"Each moment is a place you've never been." ~ Mark Strand
Until next time....