Saturday, July 21, 2012

From Morning Until Night

Yesterday was a good day from morning until night....here are just a few things that made me happy.
  • Visiting my sweetie.  He is good, eating well, seems to be very content and still smiles and says "I love you" which definitely makes my heart happy.  But he sure is due for a haircut...I don't know which grows faster on him, his hair or his eyebrows. 

  • Loving all of the beautiful flowers blooming in the courtyard where we walk and sit and enjoy the surroundings....



  • Visiting with my grand-daughter. Brie.  She was all dressed up because the family had tickets to Cirque Du Soleil - The Michael Jackson Tribute. My daughter told me this morning it was the BEST show she had ever seen, ever. Ofcourse she was a huge Michael Jackson fan in his hay day and ya gotta admit the guy was multi-talented.  Just misguided.  



  • Visiting a fun old barn down the road from my daughter's home.  I love photographing this barn in every season of the year.  


And today, Catherine and I went country exploring again, so more pictures from the countryside will be forthcoming.  We have such fun searching for great photo ops...thank goodness for my GPS because we just keep turning down interesting looking roads looking for whatever catches our eyes until we decide maybe it's time to go home.  That's when the GPS goes on and thankfully guides us back to familiar ground.  Next week we are off to the County Fair...how fun!!

"Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance."  ~  John Petit-Senn

Until next time.....

15 comments:

  1. That definitely sounds like a wonderful day, and such wonderful photos, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a day. looks fun & beautiful. the flowers are gorgeous. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what I did before GPS! It does make you more of an adventurer, just knowing that electronic voice can guide you back home.

    The photo of your sweetie is....so sweet! He is a handsome man and has a great smile. And your granddaughter is quite a beauty.

    Sounds like a lovely day/weekend so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure does sound like a wonderful day my sweet friend. And such great photos.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful day for you Deanna!
    Thank you for sharing it here.
    I hope your weekend is just as wonderful.
    xo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds as if you had a lovely day, Deanna! It makes me happy when you have good reports of your sweetie! Thanks for visiting Camper. I'm going to try to get up a photo each day when we don't have a full blown post. I never cease to be amazed that you never run out of things to say, here or at FOL. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. BTW, thanks for noticing my button! You should have no trouble at all making one. Most any of your images would be suitable. I did desaturate mine quite a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like mine kind of day. Taking the back roads to look for photo ops. Love the old barn with the wild flowers.
    All of your photos are wonderful, especially the one of your granddaughter.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is so fun to read! And boy do I love the photo of that barn!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did have a good day...loved reading all about it and seeing all your beautiful photographs! Lovely Post!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your quote! So true and seems you have chosen to enjoy all which came your way this day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved your post and the pictures too.
    What we do without GPS? :)
    Hope you are having a great weekend
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the shot of your smiling hubby and your granddaughter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you had a wonderful day, and your photos are wonderful. Glad your sweetie is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Deanna,
    It's those wonderful days full of small things that are really the BIG things. Sounds like you are very blessed.

    I just love the barn picture and the angle you took the picture. Awesome. I enjoyed your Scavenger Hunt finds this week too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.