I seem to be reading a multitude of things right now. I have started 4 books and need to start a 5th & 6th for book clubs in September and October. It's not that I don't like the books I have started, I am like the kid in the "proverbial" candy store when it comes to books. There are just so many, it is hard to choose which one to read so I try and read multiple books and then end up having a hard time finishing them. Pretty dumb huh?? Right now my started ones are:
- The School of Essential Ingredients by Erica Bauermeister - a sweet lovely little book about a cooking school and those that attend.
- The Soldier's Wife by Margaret Leroy - Our bookclub book for August. Didn't finish it, but still reading. Interesting story that takes place on the isle of Guernsey during the war. Beautifully written.
- A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkenss - this received so much press and the author has just released the sequel that I thought I would see what all the hype is about. Well written story of a modern day witch in Oxford, England along with her vampire, soon to be love.
- Sister by Rosamund Lupton another English setting with a twin sister that has been murdered and the remaining twin desperate to find how and why.
- The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
- Lots of Candles, Plenty of Cake by Anna Quindlen
And the 2nd prompt is "a light fixture". Well, I have to post this. It is my 3rd and final bathroom re-do. I bought this little chandelier at the flea market a couple of months ago in anticipation of putting it in my new re-done bathroom.
The color of the paint looks different in these two pics....I am sure it was the lighting. But it is a lavender purple. I love it. Will show more pics later.
I am now officially tired and need to go to bed...tomorrow is another busy day. Be sure and hop over to my collaborative blog on Friday (Focusing on Life) to ride along with me as I go on another adventure.
"Unlock your natural desires by doing what you enjoy." ~ Hans Selye
Until next time....