Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Little Bit on Thursday


Next week I am starting a new Tracey Clark Picture class, Picture Color.  Each morning I will receive an email from Tracey with a prompt for the day for each of the 30 days in June.  Since the name of the class is Picture Color my assumption is that each day we will focus on a particular color.  This is the 6th Picture Class I have taken from Tracey, loving each and every one.  Improving my photography skills, meeting some wonderful women, and just down right having a fun time thru these classes.  So if this sounds like something you would be interested in, go to http://www.bigpictureclasses.com/ and register.  I guarantee you will have a great time.   

OK, Dancing with the Stars and American Idol are both now over.  I was giddy when Kym and Hines won the Miraball Trophy on Dancing with the Stars,  altho I would not have been disappointed if any of the top 3 would have won.  American Idol had a fantastic final show, bringing the top 12 back for some great numbers, stars galore, and I gotta admit that Steven Tyler still has it.  Not a big surprise when Scotty won, he had been a fan fav since week 1.  Just wonder if he will become a big star, or fade away like so many of the other idol winners have.  He certainly seemed to be a super nice young man. 

"Creativity is God's gift to you, what you do with it is your gift to God"   Bob Moawad

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.