Monday, November 14, 2011

Edit Me Challenge Week 25

This week our challenge contributor is Misty from Through a Photographer's Eyes .  She has given us this terrific farm tractor to edit anyway we want.  I always find these challenges, challenging, but fun. 

Here is the original.....


 And here is mine......
I am a huge lover of light, so the first thing I always do is lighten, lighten, lighten....crop, take out shadows, remove the corn stalk growing out of the steering wheel (?), add a vintage Florabella texture and finally add a frame. 

These challenges are fun...stop by and admire the edits for this great little tractor and join in on the fun each week. 

Our tiny BIG Life

Until next time......

Whoops, just tried to enter and I am too late...silly me, didn't realize the challenge closed on Saturday...but since I did the edit, I am leaving the post.  

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.