- My Mom or Dad's face
- My husband lying next to me as I wake up each morning
- Wonderful friends that were struck down by Cancer
- Today or yesterday or last week or last year
- Lisa and Sam, and Lane and Nelly, and Brandon and Hilary, and Bailey, and Brie (my kids and grandkids and their significant others)
- My husband, I visited him today, and when I see him I fall in love with him all over again.
- The beauty and promises that unfold with each new day
- The seasons
- My friends, each and everyone a blessing
- My home, it brings me such warmth, comfort and security
- My Toby, always by my side.
- Beautiful sunsets, blue skies, glorious colors found in nature
- Learning something new everyday.
- And I hope my car soon, after all those damages I will be so happy to see her whole again.
"I do not think much of a man who is not wiser today than he was yesterday." ~ Abraham Lincoln
Until next time.....