Friday, January 27, 2012

Five Senses Friday - 4th Edition


"Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can SEE"  ~  Mark Twain


"The purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to TASTE experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experiences."  ~  Eleanor Roosevelt




"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow FEELING warm inside because you're close in heart."  ~  Kay Knudsen




"There's nothing like walking out of the house in the morning and seeing the sky, smelling the world and HEARING the birds.  Everything here - the property, the privacy, the quiet, the wildlife - I love it."  ~  Signe Cann



"Middle age is that perplexing time of life when we HEAR two voices calling us, one saying, "Why not?" and the other, "Why bother?"  ~  Sydney J. Harris



Until next time......

8 comments:

  1. It's me, Pam. Goodness, Deanna, beautiful shots for this. Great work, way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quotes and emotion and sense filled photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all really wonderful, I love that last one! And right now it's about time for dessert and that cupcake looks fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have a real talent for portraits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cupcake look so yummy. Beautiful images and quotes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that cupcake looks oh so delicious. i just want to reach out & grab it. yum. great photos. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh no, I'm hearing that middle age voice, and I don't want to start saying "why bother!" - Loved this post!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post. Wonderful photo's and quotes. I did chuckle at the last one about "Middle Age" Now that I (there) I can so relate.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.