1. Me (never like showing my mug) Need my hair cut!! and some new wrinkle remover.
2. I Love You. These are my sweethearts hands holding on to my heart
3. Still Laughing....My Bunco Babes are always a laugh a minute!!
4. Winter Wonderland....Image from last winter since we obviously have had no snow this year. This was taken the day Catherine and I had our first Friday Foto Fun Day.
5. Birthday......Not exactly a "birthday", but this was a thank-you card front for some chocolates that a friend gave me for my birthday...
6. Friends....Thank God for Friends!!!! Way too many pics to choose from so I am just skipping this one, but I love them all!!
7. I was inspired......I absolutely love, love, love hand shots (I have several holidays covered here, Halloween, Christmas & Easter.
8. Spring Fever...This was hard to narrow down to one. I started getting Spring Fever as far back as late January, so lots & lots of pics to choose from. Tulips were my obvious choice for spring flower.
9. Travel or Vacation....hmmm hard to choose from Colorado, New Mexico or California....but this is one of my favorites from my travels this year...Pagosa Springs, CO.
10. Summer Days....in the summer my day always begins with a sit on the porch, a cup of coffee and the morning newspaper. The remainder of the day is up for grabs.
11. A Day in My Life....oh it varies from day to day, but one of my favorite ways to while away the hours especially on a lazy Sunday afternoon is by reading. Nothing better than a good book to spend your day with.
12. All smiles.....my grandkids and kids were all smiles when they opened up their Christmas boxes this year. They were filled with money (who said money can't buy happiness?? well at least it brought smiles to their faces for this prompt...ha ha!!)
13. Autumn Harvest....well not exactly a harvest, but the trees in this park said autumn to me.....
14. Family - Home........the pathway that leads into our home that has been filled with so much love and so many happy, happy memories.
15. Celebrate.....Last night I greeted the New Year by going out to dinner with friends and then to see Tom Cruise (still looking good) in his latest Mission Impossible movie Totally entertaining. But I will have to admit I was at home in bed when the clock struck midnight, not asleep, just in bed.
16. Let's Do It Again......I love to go barn-hunting, there is so much character in old barns, wondering who has been sheltered by their roofs and walls.
17. I miss you.....some of my Mom's painted china, I do so miss her!!
18. Beautiful....I think my daughter's eyes are so beautiful. She got her father's eyes, so blue with beautiful long eye-lashes.
19. Dress-Up......Brie's Senior Prom was last May and she was so beautiful all dressed up.
21. Holidays......this year was different than any other Thanksgiving in the past with me spending it in California with Lane and his soon-to-be-bride and her family. I am usually the one cooking on Thanksgiving so it was a real treat to be treated with a delicious meal prepared by Nelly's sister.
22. Don't ever change.....My sweet, sweet Toby. Any dog that allows you to put a Santa Hat on his head and then take pictures I don't want to ever, ever change. He is my everywhere, everyday companion.
23. My favorite.....not sure why I picked this one except that I love the softness, the simplicity, and the light all in a simple bouquet.
24. Just Because......just because we all need balance in our lives.....
25. Hope and Dreams.......This I wish for all, to find the joy in all that you do in the coming year.
Whew I am done....didn't know if I was going to make it or not. Looking back, there has been a few not-so-happy times, but the JOY far outweighed them. Have a Happy New Year everyone!!
Linking this up with Ashley Sisk......come see the fun.