Friday, June 17, 2011

Blue

Today's prompt for Picture Color was "Blue Skies Ahead" which meant that the theme would be blue, any color blue, anything blue, just blue so.....here are a few blues


Sweet Blue....little angel that hangs in the guest bedroom


Silly Blue....finger puppet with great bokeh background....took this on the back porch and the background is the white shades that were probably flapping in the breeze, thus causing this great looking bokeh....sometimes you just get lucky. 


Classic Blue - my fav Levi jean vest


Gorgeous Blue - Delphiniums at The Growing Place....no way can I grow these beauties, I just take their picture and pretend. 


Reflective Blue...a mosaic garden ornament, another Growing Place find...



Beach Blue....not really the beach, a local sandbox, but we can pretend, right??


Hand Painted Blue....My Mom's jewelry jar



A Sweet Message Blue....little plaque

"Stop every now and then.  Just stop and enjoy.  Take a deep breath.  Relax and take in the abundance of life"      Unknown

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.