Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Meaning of Color

Today's Picture Color's prompt was "The Meaning of Color"....well, I went a little nuts, images just kept coming, it was almost embarrassing the number I posted...5 total, and I probably could have posted even more, but I decided it was time to stop...


Sunny's green eyes....green with envy


Tickled pink to be participating in "Picture Color"  Have made so many great friends thru these classes. 


"orange ya glad we met" oh so corny....


Love these shoes...could never stand in these, let alone walk in them. 


 Have seen these images many times but have never taken a turn at taking a shot.  Decided now was the time.  "I can read in red, I can read in blue, and I can read in pickle too."  Dr. Suess from I CAN READ WITH MY EYES SHUT

I posted this on flickr probably a month or more ago, right when the roses first began to sprout their beautiful, fresh, new leaves, but lately quite a few flickrmates have been adding this to their favorite's.  It always makes me wonder "why now"??  I did like the wonderful softness of this image. 


And finally, a daisy really close-up....he loves me, he loves me not, he loves me!!!

"Not what we have, but what we enjoy, constitutes our abundance"   John Petit-Senn

Until next time.....  (comments are always welcomed)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.