Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I Am Off to Michigan....



Good morning.....I am off to Michigan this morning to photograph a family at the beach.  My good friend, Marti and I are driving over this AM and spending some time together....she will be my assistant at the shoot. Ofcourse, she doesn't know that yet, she just thinks she is going for lunch.  Ofcourse I am not sure exactly what an assistant does, but it sounds professional doesn't it??!!

It's pretty darn hot here so I hope there is no melting, but surf, sand, sun...what could be better.

Have a great day....I sure am.

"Of all the people on the planet, you talk to yourself more than anyone. Make sure you are saying the right things."  -- Martin Rooney 

Until next time.....




27 comments:

  1. Good luck with the shoot and safe travels. Beautiful images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun up here today. It is hot, hot , hot here too, so hopefully it is better at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you and Marti have a fun day and that it's cooler at the beach.....safe travels...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Safe journey and enjoy your visit to the beach and photo shoot. Assistant sounds so much more high-falutin, much better than "schleper of camera equipment". Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We look forward to see your beautiful portrait work when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! Love the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun! Love the ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos today have me smiling... Have a great time my friend.

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have every confidence that your shoot will be highly successful! Will await the shots impatiently ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are these the family photographs? Just teasing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the ducks and the quote ....
    Have a wonderful shoot :-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pure Michigan!
    Welcome...........but again, I hope you don't burn your feet on the sandy shoreline of Lake Michigan.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Best of luck with our shoot. I definitely think an assistant is in order!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great quote - enjoy the beach with your *assistant*!. xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful images as always...
    Have a safe trip ... it sounds like FuN!

    ReplyDelete
  16. HOpe you had a great trip and that your " assistant " did everything that she was supposed to do. Look forward to talking to you this week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. assistant does sound professional ;-) hope all is fun, make a safe journey

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have fun. Can't wait to see your pics.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am sure that things will go beautifully for you, Deanna.
    Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great duck shots. Have fun with the shoot!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.