Sunday, June 17, 2012

Scavenger Hunt Sunday - The June 17, 2012 Issue

Good morning summertime...it is hot in my part of the world, hot and going to get hotter.  But that's what summertime is all about.  And this is what this week's Scavenger Hunt Sunday is all about:

  • Meet Me At The Corner
  • Mother Nature Meets Technology
  • One Step At a Time
  • What's Wrong With This Picture
  • Standing Tall
I swear each week these are getting more and more challenging, but what would a challenge be without a challenge??  So here goes.....

Meet Me at the Corner....I'll be the one sitting on the bench...


Mother Nature Meets Technology...Took this beautiful nature image and then used technology to change it to b&w...


These boots were made for walkin...or hanging in a tree.


What's wrong with this picture?...well, nothing is wrong with the picture, what's wrong is that I couldn't possibly be old enough to have 2 grown grand-daughters...


Standing tall above our town is the steeple of St. Peter & Paul....


OK...that's it for another challenging week.  See ya next week...and please stop by Ashley's blog to take a peek at more challenges...




Until next time....



19 comments:

  1. Your photos are absolutely beautiful, Deanna!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great shots, and yes, how did we get old enough to have grown grandchildren. Could it be that they are younger than they look??? LOL. I have never participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday, but it always does look so fun! Hope you are feeling very peaceful. Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely series this week! Your grand daughters are beautiful.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - the bearded dragon on my shoulder was no problem, nor the alligator I held - but the Burmese Python.......NO.way.baby!!!! I hate snakes & spiders..... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't you heard? As those gorgeous granddarlings get older, you get younger. At least for today I'm claiming that!
    All wonderful images...I particularly like the bench ...well all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The steeple picture is gorgeous! And so are the granddaughters. Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That bench on the corner . . . a lovely spot to sit a spell. Love the B&W too, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All beautiful shots! I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What great shots. Each one is wonderful. Your granddaughters are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    Great snapshots! Beautiful granddaughters. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    Food for Thought
    http://100sweets.blogspot.com/2012/06/scavenger-hut-sunday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!! Your rocked this challenge this week. So many great shots.. That bench is so beautiful..

    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  11. That birdhouse is so fun! Your grand-daughters have great smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did AMAZING with the prompts!! Way to rise to the occasion. Now YOU can stand tall. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous set yet again.
    I'd love to meet you on that lovely bench on the corner.
    Standing Tall is just amazing.
    Your granddaughters are lovely young women.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great captures! I love your Meet Me at the Corner. So lovely!

    I also took a picture of nature for the second prompt, but I figured that my digital camera was the technology. Probably stretching it a bit, but these were some tough prompts!

    Standing tall is a great picture too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha..lovin' your hanging boots....too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another successful hunt, I see! Your granddaughters are beautiful. Their eyes are so happy and pretty. You got really creative with the boot. Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. As always, I love your set! Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm in love with the processing in your second shot!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.