Tuesday, September 27, 2011

One for Two

Rain, rain, and more rain....great for the gardens, grass, trees & bushes, but not so great for a photography jaunt.  So I grabbed a photo from a couple of weeks ago when I took that stroll thru my fav garden center to share with Lisa at The Creative Exchange and Kim's Texture Tuesday.  Kim's theme this week is Love.  Well, I "love" the colors of fall and I used her "Love" texture so I am pretty sure that counts for fulfilling the requirements.  I could also add that I "love" that flower and I "love" that color, but then that might be a bit over-board on the "love" theme.


Here's hoping you all have a "love"ly day!!

"I have found that if you love life, life will love you right back."   ~  Arthur Rubenstein

Until next time......

17 comments:

  1. Love ly image Deanna! I just caught up on all your posts, which are always inspiring.
    Have a love ly week yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have to say that I love that flower as well - gorgeous editing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that color! It totally screams Autumn. Love the texture application as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful fall image with a hint of lingering summer... gorgeous work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous image! I love the colors and the composition.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning composition. Nice use of texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really beautiful Deanna.
    Wonderful composition and processing!

    Thank you so much for sharing this at The Creative Exchange.

    Have a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo. Love your working.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an incredible shot. Love the processing!

    Amazing...

    Hope your day is blessed♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your picture of your flower and and the editing you have done on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, so true, I love your words and image too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful shades of green and red work that work so well together! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Exquisite processing! Really lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beautiful color palette!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful composition, color and light. Great work! I am starting a new challenge called I Heart Textures! I invite you to stop by and submit an entry.

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful... love the texture =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.