Monday, August 22, 2011

Creative Exchange - August 22

It is Monday with a busy week ahead.  Our son is visiting from California and bringing his "special" friend, Nellie with him.  Can't hardly wait to see him, hug him, be with him, and to meet Nellie who I have heard so much about.  Many tasks to accomplish, many errands to run, but I did want to post to Lisa's Creative Exchange...inspiring, beautiful entries each week.  Hop on over and take a peek, a true delight for the eyes. 




A couple of images of the flowers from my garden....funny, I like to decorate with red, but I love pink in the garden.  The second image has a couple of textures from Kim Klassen. 

Have a wonderful week ahead!!

"Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family."  -  Barbara Bush

Until next time.......

14 comments:

  1. Definitely pretty in pink...love that second image and what you did with the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of these are beautiful Deanna, and I love your work on the second one. Have a wonderful time with your son, and cherish every moment.

    Thank you so much for sharing this today at The Creative Exchange.

    Sending you wishes for a wonderful day!

    lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, these images are very inspiring and beautiful, beautiful and beautiful. Your art work made me happy. So lovely, colorful and fresh. It brightened my day. Thank you very much for that.

    Greetings from Kaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's PERFECT in pink :). Okay, after seeing that second image I REALLY need to get my butt in gear and learn a bit about textures! It is beautiful. Enjoy your visit with your son.

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are very beautiful images! Very good texture work too! Have a great week! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your photos are sweet and beautiful! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm the same way - red touches in the decor, but I always go for the pink flowers. Nature is just really good at pink! These are beautiful images. The second is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many pretty things to see here! Lovely! Enjoy your visit with your son!
    Thank you for popping by and visiting me.
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are both so beautiful!

    Hope you have a wonderful time with your son home and meeting Nellie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I, too, love pink flowers. The processing is wonderful! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so beautiful Deanna!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.