Sunday, August 14, 2011

One Year


Today is my grandson, Brandon, and his wife Hilary's 1st Year Anniversary...Happy Anniversary you two.  I remember when Brandon first told me about Hilary, he was a sophomore in college. Since his Mom was up to her ears with her Winter Dance Recital it was my pleasure to pick him up for Christmas Break.  As we drove home, he began to tell me about this girl named Hilary and how he was kinda interested in her.  Well, here it is 6 years later and the "kinda interested" became love and love led to marriage.  They are perfect together.  Here's to many more anniversaries, you two.  I love you!!

"We are so much less without each other."  -  Leo Buscaglia

2 comments:

  1. they still look like they're in college! :)

    hi deanna! nice to 'meet' you! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. really appreciate it!

    seems you and i kind of traded places. you, raised in Dallas and moving to Chicago; me, raised in C. Wisconsin and moving to Dallas... i do miss the northern midwest. it is still in my bones, but texas has been good to me. except for this summer's heat and drought! :) take care, and god bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the cute couple!
    I'm playing blog catch up tonight!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.