Sunday, August 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday

Wow the subjects this week for Scavenger Hunt Sunday at Ashley's blog are really challenging, at least for me.  I am struggling with a couple of them, trying not to duplicate what has already been displayed, but don't think I can avoid it.  So here goes...


Brush strokes....surely someone has done this

Don't think anyone would have this same collage since it is our back porch, if they did that would be way too weird....


I have no idea how many geometric shapes are in this image, but there has gotta be enough to qualify. 



On the dotted line....heh, just trying to be original.


I love the fresh smell of clothes after hanging by the threads of a clothesline.  There is nothing that smells as much like heaven than sheets & pillowcases that have dried outdoors in the sun.

Hope everyone has a great week ahead and see you next Sunday for the Savenger Hunt.  In the meantime, hop on over to Ashley's blog and take a peek at what other's found for today's hunt. 

"It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves - in finding themselves."  -  Andre Gide

Until next time......

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, i love your clothes hanging in the sun,great.
    And your collage in lovely colors is lovely;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely photos. Especially like the dotted line, and hanging by a thread/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collage. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great shots - love that collage of red!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a beautiful job with this set - I especially love your first and last shots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shots- I love those colours in your collage and I like your hanging on a thread-very original.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your hanging laundry is the first interpretation that I've seen for this prompt. Love it and mad at myself for not thinking of it myself! Also I love your collage...I want to hang out on your porch! Great set.

    Kathy

    Www.youllshootyoureyeout-Kathy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos. I love the last two best. Every week I think I should try this challenge and then I never do...maybe once school starts up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is hanging by a thread. Great series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful interpretations this week.. loving that last shot, so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are terrific! I love the colors in the collage~what a lovely back porch; definitely unique collage! Really fantastic set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always try to be original to. :) I think you accomplished being unique. Love the geometry shot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great set and interpretations, love your dotted line shot! You have a gorgeous porch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.