Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friendship


Everybody needs friends....friends to laugh with, friends to cry with, friends to share secrets with, friends to lift us up when times are tough, friends to hug, friends to take vacations with, friends to have lunch with, friends to have coffee with, friends to chat with, friends to go shopping with, friends to pray with, friends who love photography as much as you do, friends you have made via the internet and never met but feel a wonderful kinship with,  friends that remind you to take a deep breath when the world around you is spinning, friends who take your hand and lead you, friends who show us how to live just by being, friends as special as Lucy & Ethel, friends who cook and share their meals with you, friends you share hobbies/obsessions with, what would we do without friends.....everybody needs friends. 

I am linking up with Kim Klassen's Texture Tuesday - it's the little things. 

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down." - Oprah Winfrey

Until next time.......

12 comments:

  1. This photo is adorable! I love it so much. I agree...we ALL need friends.
    Glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me smile from Kim's page. Utterly irresistible! : )


    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great capture. I love what you wrote about friends...friendships...beautiful.

    Bright blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... all I can say is I will definately ride with you on the Bus... I just want the back seat so I can lay down!

    :) Missin you sweetie. My thoughts are with you for sure.

    Hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post (so true!) and a cute photo! :)
    (seen at Kim's TT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect picture for the sentiments. I think as you get older, you realize just how important good friends are. I love the Oprah quote. I can just hear her saying that. She's as successful as she is for a reason. She's one smart cookie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great texture! Love that Oprah quote.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a wonderful post, Deanna! I love the photo and your words and that quote is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Friends are the BEST, even friends I've never met in person!

    Hope you enter this in PW B/W assignment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these meerkats, great shot. Illustrates friendship nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful Deanna!
    What sweet little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aren´t these the cutest?! fantastically done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.