Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Texture Tuesday - The Movies


My entry for Texture Tuesday at Kim Klassen.  Hop on over and check out all the "movies".... BIRD ON A WIRE starred Mel Gibson, before he went a little crazy, and Goldie Hawn.  It was billed as an action-comedy and premiered in May, 1990.  Two great stars at that time, but a so-so movie.  If you want to see a really good movie, go see "The Help"...terrific!!

"Why do we put off living the way we want to live, as if we have all the time in the world?"  -  Barbara de Angelis

Until next time.....

17 comments:

  1. I love this! fab photo, texture and movie choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I had forgotten all about this great movie, I loved it. Very well done. Yes, just saw The Help and it is soooooooo good. Seeing it again today!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! great choice and wonderful processing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ~ lovely image & Texture ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! Love the simplicity and that new texture is too cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love everything about this! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo, and I loved that movie.
    MaryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image and processing with a perfectly great movie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this image, great interpretation of this weeks' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. great capture and processing... truly love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your photo and processing, the texture is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great photo, I love the way you've organised it, the composition is just right.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo & I love the way you editied it. Never saw the movie but the photo is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. great shot and it was a wonderful movie too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bird - love the wire - love the photo - love the use of Kim's new texture!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great textured photo Deanna. And such a true quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment, I read and cherish them all. I will do my best to return the favor.