Now for the challenge, in no particular order......
1. A Frame Within a Frame....thought this fit the prompt well, the shiny new glass building framing the older stone building in downtown Chicago. Chicago is one fine city filled with the old as well as the new.
2. Buttons...I loved these characters that were walking around Navy Pier dressed in their pirates' attire representing the thrill of the Tall Ships and that period of time they sailed the ocean blue. Note the buttons running down the leather slung over her shoulder.
3. The best part of the day - Eating lunch under a colorful umbrella, watching the boats drift up and down the Chicago River out into Lake Michigan would be a best time of the day for me. Although dinner would be nice there as well, or breakfast.
4. Ink - This young man's hair and those long melt-my-heart gorgeous eyelashes were as black as ink.
5. Against the light....ole Glory framed against a flourish of splendor sky.
Well, that is my collection for Scavenger Hunt Sunday. Hope your Sunday was blessed and the week ahead will be filled with joy.
"Every day that we wake up is a good day. Every breath that we take is filled with hope for a better day. Every word that we speak is a chance to change what is bad into something good."
- Walter Mosley
Until next time......